Reconciliations are standard practice within the online research industry, it means adjustments made to your survey complete for of these reasons:
1. Not completed and you have attempted to hack our tracking system.
2. You completed the surveys multiple times with different details.
3. You completed the survey multiple times from the same computer.
4. You have completed an impossible/unrealistic number of surveys on a given day based on the number of surveys available from that research company.
5. Your Q-score is very low. (QScore- A composite measurement of a sample source’s quality. The score is derived from respondents’ attentiveness, answer consistency and quality, and the amount of time they spend within each section.)
and Cinchbucks partners have the right to adjust the status of an interview to either a complete or term during the reconciliation window. Buyers are given until the end of the month following the date of an interview to make these adjustments for both Exchange and OTC completes.
For example: a complete on June 5th could be reconciled to term until July 31st. If the complete was reconciled in June, the June summary table would net out the difference. However, if the complete was reconciled in July, an adjustment would appear on the July summary table and financial reports. This difference would be netted out of the payment by Cinchbucks.
If the Reconciliation are frequent, you will be banned from the website without any warning.